1. The website collects automatically only the information included in cookies files.
2. Cookies are small text files and they stored on the hard drive of user’s device. Cookie data can be retrieved to use the website. It is important to clarify that cookies do not collect any personal data stored on the hard drive of a device. They contain the name of the website of their origin, its unique number and timeline of storage on the device.
3. The insidegarage website operator is an entity that places cookies on its user’s end device and has access to them.
4. The website operator uses files (cookies) to:
- customize the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, primarily these files recognize user’s device to make sure to display the page in accordance with user’s preferences;
- prepare statistics that help to know the preferences and behaviours of users — the analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows to adjust the content and appearance of the website to the prevailing trends; statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the site;
- allow possibility of login to the website;
- maintain user login on each subsequent page of the website.
5. The website uses two basic types of files (cookies) — temporary and permanent ones. Temporary files are related to the session, they are stored until you leave the website (by accessing another page, logging out or turning off the browser). Permanent files are stored in the user’s end device until they are deleted by the user or for the time resulting from their settings.
6. The user may at any time change the settings of his browser to block the use of files (cookies) or each time obtain information about their placement in his device. Other available options can be checked in the settings of your web browser. Please note that most browsers by default are set to accept saving of the files (cookies) on your hard drive.
7. The Website operator informs that changes to the settings in the user’s web browser may limit access to some functions of the website.
8. Files (cookies) used by the website (placed on the user’s hard drive) might be shared with the cooperating partners and advertisers.
9. Information on the settings of web browsers are available in their menu (help) or on the producer’s website.
10. More detailed information about files (cookies) is available on the www.ciasteczka.org.pl website.